Maybe this has happened to you. You go to a dinner party, or you meet someone new and they ask the question, “What do you do?” You stand there for a moment and try to describe it in a few brief sentences but you find yourself rambling on. Or worse yet, you simply can’t get the words out!
An elevator pitch, verbal commercial, verbal business card, or 30-second spotlight is essential in today’s hustle and network world. In this episode, we break down the nuances of an elevator pitch, how to deliver one, and how it can benefit you as a speaker, networker, business leader, and communicator.
Topics in this episode:
- How to write an elevator pitch
- What should your elevator pitch include?
- What is an elevator pitch?
- What is a 30-second pitch?
- How do you write a 30 second elevator pitch?
- What’s the one question you should answer in an elevator pitch?
- Elevator pitch examples for networkers
- What’s a verbal business card?
- What’s a video business card?
- What’s Speaker Co-Op?
Learn more about Jeff Klein, and Speaker Co-op, Klein Communications Network at https://speakercoop.com/
See Taylor’s top tech, books, travel resources, and more at www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-21767010